Teal pumpkins indicate that you have safe, allergy-free goodies to give trick-or-treaters

You can swear, but please let’s be civil and use the correct you’re/yur/your/ur. Thanks.

2 Likes

Needles are cheaper.

The kids are all alright. It’s my feelings toward their parents that everyone should be concerned about.

But in this case, his dad seems cool.

Funny story: I was packing granola bars in my daughter’s lunch a lot of days. Turns out she was taking them back out again before she left for school, so that she wouldn’t accidentally set off her buddy’s allergies. I didn’t even realize this for weeks. Guess I just thought we’d found the magical never-ending box of granola bars.

3 Likes

To qualify for treats at my house the kids must show me the latest thing they have videoed on their phone. If it is in portrait mode, I slap the phone out of their hand and release the hounds. It’s the only way they’ll learn.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Y’all are hilarious and thank you.
I needed a good laugh this week.

1 Like
3 Likes

Have a very bad, very sad, disgusting Halloween.

2 Likes

We are a considerate household. We only hand out non-allergenic choking hazards.

Quick story: at a neighbor’s Halloween party neighbor’s brother blurts out “I’m not passing out candy this year.” Wifey and I ask ‘why not?’ Neighbors brother replies “liability issues.” We try to carefully explain that he could give out just about anything, and that there would be no way that it could be traced back to him. It’s funny how you can suspect somebody of being a complete tool and then they go and prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Okay, as you where…

2 Likes

You don’t want to give out cheap stuff for Halloween! That’s a fast way to get your house egged. Only the most expensive Gillette razors make the cut. Pun intended.

If he takes precautions…

I’d argue that turquoise and teal are different colors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.