Team Trump shares video of Ron DeSantis deepfaked into the "Michael Scott wearing a women's suit" scene from The Office

Originally published at: Team Trump shares video of Ron DeSantis deepfaked into the "Michael Scott wearing a women's suit" scene from The Office | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It’s gonna be a long election season, isn’t it?

sassy alcohol GIF

19 Likes

I sometimes wish we could limit campaigning to like 3 weeks before the election.

17 Likes

Other countries do that and they also limit the amount of money a campaign can spend, too. But since campaigning is big business, we don’t… it’s fucking up our democracy something awful…

18 Likes

8 Likes

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

3 Likes

I couldn’t give a fig for the American Office but how dare they misuse Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

6 Likes

Fred Sassy warned us about the dangers of deep fakes years ago. But did we listen?

5 Likes

Super long. It feels twice as long as previous races. It’s about a year and a half until the election!

3 Likes

Personally, I found that particular episode of The Office to be aggressively heteronormative and a little transphobic.

5 Likes

I’m already pre-exhausred by the 2024 election.

3 Likes

As long as Don Jr. stands by his statement: “Trump has the charisma of a mortician, and the energy that makes Jeb Bush look an Olympian.” he can post anything he wants.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.