Ted Cruz breaks Biden's two-beer rule, ends up feeling sad in a cotton field (video)

Originally published at: Ted Cruz breaks Biden's two-beer rule, ends up feeling sad in a cotton field (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

If you give Ted some money, I bet he can apply some of his famous thoughts-and-prayers to make the cotton plants miraculously thrive.

Brawndo Corp.'s cheque is also in the mail.

6 Likes

Is He moonlighting as a scarecrow?

wizard of oz scarecrow GIF

8 Likes

No notes.

15 Likes

Gotta keep the hillbillies drunk so they don’t know there’s not much else to do in the sticks and they’re getting the raw deal. Stalin did the same thing and flooded Russia with cheap booze to keep the people complacent and compliable

6 Likes

“… yes, yes, pwn the libs by getting shitfaced and driving your pickup truck into a tree” but of course they already do that anyway

just don’t hit anything else on the way to the tree

6 Likes

Granted, who lnows what the hell goes on at Yahoo or Oath or whatever it is now, but:

The text in the one box doesn’t really reflect what the article says, but does probably lead to more clicks. What’s a “strict guideline” mean, anyway? Someone wags a finger or gives the side-eye? If so then the likes of Cruz’s drinking buddies seem pretty damn fragile

5 Likes

I can live with that.
For me, a six pack is my ANNUAL consumption, and I am way under-quota for 2023.

2 Likes

Texas - is this craven buffoon really the image you want to present to the world?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.