Ted Cruz is gushing about the "gorgeous woman in a halter top" who sat near him on Sunday

Indeed, this may well be what his subconscious does think. It is so insecure (reasons for which in his upbringing might be interesting) that it thinks this is a way of establishing rapport and credibility - with whatever male ‘in crowd’ he was probably trying to impress in his teens.

Which would say lot about what a deeply flawed character he is.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry to put words on your fingers (or however you input text).
@fef resonated with me as Cruz trying to sound like one-of-the-guys™, having manly locker-room talk™, and your comment made me see it as a particularly stunted vision even of that.

4 Likes

No worries, just wanted to clarify the “gross dirty old man” aspect of my opinion, because I think Cruz deserves that much. Exactly that much.

10 Likes

Ok, I’m being too literal. I take your point.
I was thinking of masculine as “Of or relating to the male sex; associated with or peculiar to men;”
But I see it also can be defined as “designating a small, early-ripening variety of apricot.”

ETA: and, the obviously more relevant def. of virile and powerful and whatever. But from now on it’s apricots to me.

:mouse_trap:

Ted Cruz would sell the whole damned country for twenty dollars and a coke though.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Whether you intended it or not, your post is coming across as very antipathetic towards sex workers. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Doesn’t this apply to the majority of Republicans in office at every level of government though? It seems like both the British and Canadian large ‘C’ Conservatives are very similar too.

6 Likes

Sure seems that way lately, doesn’t it?

6 Likes

More, Cruz would see the country burn in order to stand behind the king of the ashes, pitifully sucking up to him in hopes of some future reward. It’s all he really knows how to do.

10 Likes

That applies to most of Biff’s toadies in the GOP establishment. Even in that crowd, Cruz is particularly disgusting.

4 Likes

Did this woman look like Boebert or something?

In the audio, he says he took a selfie with her earlier, and “she must’ve been wearing a jacket, or something, because she still looked…normal.” Like having cleavage made her no longer look normal.
What a creep.

12 Likes

Although it may be hard to tell, these photographs are actually of two different people :open_mouth:

On the left is the Zodiac killer, on the right Ted Cruz

4 Likes

If he has any sense at all, he will arrange to have his ashes scattered, or to be buried in an unmarked grave.

The reasons are obvious.

3 Likes

Ew.

4 Likes

I didn’t bother with the audio in that link (because fuck Cruz) but, having seen the pic, it makes me wonder if she’s wearing a comedy/ironic top? Maybe the initials don’t stand for non-fungible token?

If so, good for her, it made me chuckle.

2 Likes

Reminder that even Ted Cruz’s own children recoil from his touch.
6LHiw4

10 Likes

the best part of that is when he looks around, hoping against hope that nobody saw that.

6 Likes

Using John Oliver’s rhyme scheme:
I do not like that man Ted Cruz
I do not like his shitty views
I do not like his creepy leers.
I am surprised New yorkers did not throw their beers.

9 Likes