Ted Cruz is gushing about the "gorgeous woman in a halter top" who sat near him on Sunday

Please change the title of this article. It’s suggesting some terrible images…

6 Likes

At least Kronk isn’t a sex pest last time I saw that movie.

8 Likes

Ew Reaction GIF by Women's History

15 Likes

if ted is willing to be this creepy on his podcast, imagine how he behaves in private with his like-minded friends. ted’s a creep, a jellyfish, a coward, an insurrectionist, a profiteer, a lick-spittle, a condescending know-it-all, and a disgrace to the office he holds.

20 Likes

I found pictures fairly easily. Her life is probably going to get weird sometime in the next few days.

4 Likes

I bet she’ll sell a bunch of her NFTs (I personally think they are a scam but no doubt she got some free publicity there)

3 Likes

On the plus side, it’s probably the most human thing he’s done since getting into politics.

1 Like

e·met·ic (ĭ-mĕt′ĭk)

adj.
Causing vomiting.

n.
An agent that causes vomiting.

(Both apply here.)

4 Likes

FTFY, yr wlcm

15 Likes

Ted Cruz sat next to a pretty woman and something stirred in Donald Trump’s pocket.

4 Likes

Yep. Rafael is a national security risk and doesn’t even realize it.

5 Likes

Add to the list of things Ted Cruz doesn’t know: the difference between a tube top and a halter top.

12 Likes

Hmm. My “pseudo” isn’t quite right, but masculine needs some qualifier. Combing the thoughts of @Fef & @ClutchLinkey, it feels like he is trying to perform an insecure adolescent’s view of masculinity.

I’m sure the toxicity is sincere though.

10 Likes

While there are far too many men who think and talk the way he does (more than zero is too many) I think you’re being overly generous in believing Ted Cruz has friends.

20 Likes

Yeah well, I’d say it goes without saying that any version of masculinity is a performance.

I think pathetic and desperate work just fine for the version Cruz performs in that clip.

13 Likes

Not quite my point.
Can’t speak for anyone else, but my post was pointing out that it just gets grosser as the men get older. Kind of like, as a young ‘un, it might be kind of excusable, but at some point they just turn into that gross, dirty old man trope. Cruz has officially “aged out” of this being excusable.

17 Likes

C’mon, cut the guy some slack. I hear his wife is really ugly.

/sarcasm, smothered in I-can’t-believe-this-is-the-way-elected-officials-talk

1 Like

A tiny window into his character opened up for just a moment. He is rotten to his very core.

10 Likes

I assume every single thing that comes out of Cruz’s mouth is equally offensive, in various different ways. Much like Trump, I wonder how journalists decide which of the hundreds of sexist/racist/ableist/homophobic/transphobic/ethnocentric/classist/astoundingly ignorant things he says every single day is the one they’re going to report on.

4 Likes

I believe that threshold is between 21 and 25.

… and likely weigh as much, if my large-bosum-possessing friends are correct in their kvetching.

3 Likes