Ted Cruz jokes about killing Donald Trump

Sorry you were unable to follow the entire thread of this conversation. Had you, you’d understand it has to do with disgust towards those who think it’s funny for Cruz, a presidential candidate (or anyone else for that matter) to suggest murdering another human being while on national TV is funny. And then I discovered, it wasn’t just Cruz who thought it was okay – but many of the people who were commenting in here.

I just can’t understand how those same people had total outrage when Trump said he’d ‘spill the beans’ on Heidi if Ted didn’t stop. Many, including Cruz, felt that was an attack – omg – you would have thought the world was coming to an end with the 24/7 coverage.

Trump and his family (including his grandchildren) are receiving death threats, as we speak. We have innocent people, police, you name it being murdered everyday. And here comes Cruz, as a presidential candidate, suggesting murder is funny, that it’s something to laugh about . Is that okay with you? It certainly isn’t with me.

We already have enough sick, evil people out there. Do we really need Cruz, a presidential candidate, throwing fuel on the fire.

Makes me sick. Confirms what 7 yrs of liberalism can do to a nation.

Do you understand yet, nemomen? If not, I pray you will someday.