Ted Cruz says Trump could "absolutely" lose 2020 election, predicts “staggering democratic turnout”

1 Like

Lyin’ Ted Cruz right?

2 Likes

Ted Cruz also predicted that people would like him more if he grew a good enough beard.

2 Likes

The beard does suit him, though!

3 Likes

This Absalom did wipe his mouth all dry;
Dark was the night as pitch, aye dark as coal,
And through the window she put out her hole.
And Absalom no better felt nor worse,
But with his mouth he kissed her naked arse
Right greedily, before he knew of this.
Aback he leapt- it seemed somehow amiss,
For well he knew a woman has no beard;
He’d felt a thing all rough and longish haired,
And said, “Oh fie, alas! What did I do?”

3 Likes

I see so much hand wringing on the left it’s nice to see them sweat a little over there. I turned on some right wing radio a few months ago and actually heard a guy say something to the effect of “why are the republicans fighting with each other when the democrats are so united against trump”. Which was kinda funny because it feels like the opposite of that most of the time from our perspective.

3 Likes

My hope is that the only reason trump won last time is that the republicans had the good fortune of running against a candidate they had prepped the country to hate for 30 years. And that he’s gonna get trounced because none of the New Democratic candidates have that same visceral disgust (fair or not) that people had for Hillary. The only one close to that is Biden being unpopular with the far left. But even there I feel like he has a certain likability when compared to trump that Hillary (again, maybe unfairly) couldn’t muster.

2 Likes

I agree, it is a good beard.

1 Like

The “Blobfish”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.