Ted Cruz sees a hat with horns on the Grammys and calls it "evil" while his state struggles without power

31 Likes

Ted, Marge, if a performer wearing a top hat with horns on it is an existential threat to your belief system, perhaps you need a better and stronger belief system.

30 Likes

When you’re a religious fundamentalist, technically all religions except the one you personally follow are “evil.” Perhaps he should demand we ban Hinduism and Mormonism and Eckankar.

8 Likes

Think that’s bad, Ted, here’s a guy with a horned hat and he’s performing in a drag show.

37 Likes

Ted, like most Republicans, has a pathological compulsion to share every thought publicly, which is driven by a consuming lust for attention of any kind.

8 Likes
11 Likes

You’re a fine one to talk about evil performances, Ted!

17 Likes

Sampled in this retro rave classic.

Also - no one show Cruz any art by Coop or the Lords of Acid album cover he did.

(This is the censored cover.)

12 Likes

They’re on the list for later.

11 Likes

Ted doesn’t respect a Founder?

11 Likes

They literally want a return to the dark ages.

When peasants knew their place and that the bible were the only learnin’ allowed.

11 Likes

Rave stuff is retro now?

Goddamn, I’m old. :frowning: Doesn’t seem all that long ago it was new.

14 Likes

Dang. What am I supposed to use my whistle for now?

9 Likes

Refereeing or traffic control.

7 Likes

I imagine that the lyrics

hit a little too close to home for many Republicans. Cruz is just looking out for his people.

6 Likes

Not enough bpm

5 Likes

My guess is that even the conservatives on the Supreme Court would strike down any law that tries to ban a religion, considering those conservatives are all Catholics, and there is a long history of American Protestant evangelicals claiming the Pope is in league with Satan.

But it’s the “culture war” game; Cruz needs “Satanists” so he has something to clutch his pearls over.

8 Likes

They would happily allow such a law as long as it applied only to non-Christians. If applied to Christians (or at least groups they might consider Christians) they would probably block such a law, unless of course they just nodded acquiescently to their GOP overlords and went ahead and let the leopards eat their faces as well.

18 Likes

He should just say that indoor plumbing is evil so his supporters can start shitting in a pot and throwing it’s contents out the window just like the good old days.

7 Likes

My pearls!
Dr. Frank-n-furter

13 Likes