Ted Cruz whines after Trent Reznor dissed him and insists he didn't "drink all of his beer"

Uh. He ran for president, is an loud/powerful senator (who is a Trump bootlicker and an almost universally disliked person) and recently ran an extremely high profile senate race against the very well-liked Democrat Beto O’Rourke.

Their early stuff definitely is, but at some point they became a very proggy metal-ish group. I always lumped them in with bands like Helmet until they toured with King Crimson. Never paid much attention to Keenan’s politics.

2 Likes

God, what a wart he is.

1 Like

It would be very wrong if Beschizza were to animate that image so that the flesh twitches an bulges from time to time as if something inside were adjusting its position. Please don’t do that, Beschizza.

1 Like

Can’t speak to the folks you’re discussing, obvs, but I follow lots of people on Twitter to stay up on what they are saying. Not that I’m on Twitter much.

2 Likes

I feel somewhat qualified to opine here - the first concert I ever went to was NIN and Marilyn manson in 94.

If Cruz were not a fan, there’s simply no way he would refer to them as NIN, capitalized and all. IMHO.

2 Likes

Ted Cruz whines after Trent Reznor dissed him and insists he didn’t “drink all of his beer”

That is a beautiful headline.

2 Likes

grandpa munster

5 Likes

To be fair…I’m probably more inclined to believe Trent saying that Cruz asked him for tickets than Cruz denying it.I imagine the BB writers are in the same boat :wink:

1 Like

He is a Canadian. Would not have a clue as to what a cactus is. And yes, I am sorry but still, we came close to electing Beto.

To be accurate, I was thinking along the lines of leather & chains, a la early Martin Gore images, or kitted out in leather pants, like 90s Trent.

careful what you wish for

leather ted

2 Likes

Sometimes when someone has their dog take a shit, I look at the shit as I pass. I don’t admire it, I just feel compelled to look

1 Like

Also, does Trent even drink beer? I was under the impression he has been happily sober for some time now… Cruz wants to stay relevant and I guess you are right, a beef with a celeb whether real or not keeps us thinking about and talking about his pasty creepy self (not talking about Rezner - lol)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.