Ted Koppel schools Bill O'Reilly for his 20 years of dumbing down journalism

A dear friend of Henry Kissinger who refuses to critically evaluate that friend really ought not to “school” anyone about journalism.

1 Like

I still cannot believe that Harold Ramis, Alan Rickman, David Bowie and Prince are all dead, yet Kissinger is still alive.

SMH

18 Likes

So, critique of journalism in mass media is a waste of time, and yet - here you are doing the same thing yourself.

6 Likes

Did he get to Cambodia and back, proving that human forgiveness is a thing? They don’t let Kissinger go to balls, but maybe after a musical reinvention he’ll be …because those things needed mixing, you were saying…the changed world you wanted someone to see and raise. 6 replacement joints and a pair of inline skates don’t seem out of reach, shall we say?

9 Likes

Flossy, please don’t EVER change.

You are seriously:

7 Likes

It’s been years and years since I stuck around past the 30 second mark on a video with O’Reilly but doesn’t O’Reilly usually mute people who are making good points against him? Though maybe the cuts took out the muted sections.

4 Likes

Small print: My likage of this comment does not constitute any hint, instruction, or nod to Second Amendment People.

1 Like

It’s not a waste of time when I do it, obviously.

1 Like

Facts? No… it’s all about the FEELZ

2 Likes

Talking your word for it because I can’t stand listening to O’Reilly

Go Ted!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.