Teen self-injects verses from the Bible and the Koran that have been transposed into DNA

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/07/dont-tell-mom.html

1 Like

That seems really stupid.

44 Likes

That’s the total & complete definition of a gateway drug.

7 Likes

42 Likes

I bet he’s just trying to get midichlorians.

24 Likes

Book of Genesis in one leg, Koran in the other… does that mean the New Testament is somewhere in the groin area?

12 Likes

Why do 16 year old boys do anything?

I have a guess or two, but I better not say.

3 Likes

It’s going to be like that scene from Spider-Man where Toby Maguire’s DNA gets rewritten to give him superpowers except when he wakes up he’ll just be Ned Flanders.

37 Likes

Hello, Mr. Locatelli? Charles Darwin here. Just wanted to let you know that I have an award reserved for you. You haven’t quite earned it yet, but I’m confident you will. Maybe when you tell your mother what you’ve been up to? Well anyway, best of luck. We expect stupid things from you.

17 Likes

“To make an alteration in the evolvement of an organic life system is fatal. A coding sequence cannot be revised once it’s been established.”

12 Likes

Virus? Sounds about right.

4 Likes

On the plus side, if he contracts a new and exciting genetic disorder it’ll probably be named after him.

10 Likes

… but the hairy one in the middle with the big nose looks a lot like like Jesus?

4 Likes

The kind of stupid that no hazard-warning label (for the DNA or the holy books or both) will get in the way of.

4 Likes

“Hey, Vector Builder, did you finish transcoding that stuff yet?”

[Vector Builder looks up from Facebook] “Oh! Yeah, sure, all done, it’s ready for you whenever you want it.” [Quickly fills some syringes with saline solution.]

27 Likes

Great, Warren Ellis is a teen now. There’s nothing that guy won’t do to promote himself.

1 Like

Is this like some sort of Tide pod challenge thing? I look forward to lib-tards injecting the works of Ayn Rand encoded into DNA.

10 Likes

This should be possible, the human genome is large enough and if you overwrite the inactive information you could easily fit atlas shrugged in there. I’d be curious to see the result, out of morbid fascination.

2 Likes

“Help me! Help me!”

15 Likes

Because it is.