Teenager dies from hickey

How often do you see hickeys on grown adults compared to teenagers? It’s amateurish to leave a hickey accidentally, and dickish to leave one on purpose.

I’d like to think if you’re enjoying the sort of play that leaves marks, you’d be careful about where you leave them.
So if it’s visible, then it’s either unwanted and dickish assault, accidental and amateurish or deliberate and consenting, which is none of my business.

Some people find giving/receiving neck suction sexy. I feel like I may have said this before.

1 Like

Common phrase is “Arteries away, veins back to”. If this was arterial, it would have happened in the brain, as stated in the ‘new’ story… but the previous one was impossible to happen. If it was able to travel back to her heart, it would have had to have been so small and ‘re-integrated’ past the brain going down the jugular or even past that. Simply doesn’t happen. This ‘new’ case COULD happen, but is ALSO very unlikely. I won’t say 100 percent that it couldn’t have happened. Could the hickey CAUSE it…no… it could have DISLODGED it if it was previously there…but also unlikley.

1 Like

I enjoy it as well. But I’m experienced enough to deliver it without leaving bruises all over my partners’ necks.

Are you looking to get added to <a href=“https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ptOCAuEHRqu3jCpE7ThBwHdl1CfEHcevDnVz_abTxvg/edit"target=”_blank">The List?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.