Telekinetic Trump claims he can declassify documents "by thinking about it"

Originally published at: Telekinetic Trump claims he can declassify documents "by thinking about it" | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Snl Thats Not How This Works GIF by Saturday Night Live

43 Likes

I found the source of the problem.

56 Likes

He chose the right interviewer. Hannity is one of the few people in the news media whose follow-up question to that nonsense wouldn’t be “are you out of your damned mind?!”

41 Likes

Didn’t he mean to say, “when you’re the King…”?

17 Likes
24 Likes

As long as trump is managing to ‘convince’ fox"news" of this previously unknown peculiar presidential power it would behoove him that this power also works retroactively backwards in time. (time reversal always being the sticking point in law) Perhaps he could give an example of it in action right there on video - fingers on temples for effect?

16 Likes

24 Likes

“. . . you’re sending it to Mar A Lago, or wherever you’re sending it.

Wait, WHAT?

Where else did you “send it” motherfucker?

36 Likes

bears-repeating-300x216

36 Likes

12 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say his argument won’t hold up in court.

And in fact his lawyers won’t even try to argue it before a judge.

19 Likes

26 Likes

59 Likes

16 Likes

In an equally insane bit from the same interview Trump suggested that the real reason the FBI conducted the search was because they were looking for Hillary’s emails.

34 Likes

Obviously no one has the mental abilities close to matching Trump. You saw how easy he passed that “genius” test. Woman, camera…I can’t even remember all those thins. /s

21 Likes

"Your honor, no one disputes that this Blu-ray player originally belonged to Best Buy. And no one disputes that it was found in my possession in the Best Buy parking lot. And, no, I’m not going to provide any ACTUAL evidence that I paid for it.

But here’s the thing. I’m allowed to buy Blu-ray players. I have sufficient funds in my bank account to buy a Blu-ray player. It’s obvious that I could have bought the Blu-ray player had I chosen to do so.

So what’s the problem here? If I was allowed to buy a Blu-ray player, and I had the means to buy a Blu-ray player, and in my mind I made the choice to buy a Blu-ray player, how has a crime been committed if I didn’t actually go through the motions of paying for the Blu-ray player? If I’m allowed to do it, going through the motions of doing it is just a formality."

25 Likes

IANAL, but can’t the prosecution use that interview as an admission of guilt (and incompetence)? or at least to force an official reply from him about how he think the process work and what it did, and then show that he is full of shit?

5 Likes
26 Likes