Televangelist Jan Crouch dead at 78 after massive stroke

We are all lost little children of god, perhaps none more so than those who pretend like they have all the answers and know exactly what god wants.

5 Likes

Pure magic! The balloon shooting number has always been one of my faves.
I bet Jan Crouch never performed a Native American Sharpshooting Christmas number…

4 Likes

I do remember some odd people demanding a respectful tone when the wife-beating bumblemafioso crackhead Rob Ford passed.

Every though everyone is better off without his presence on this earth, we still have tongue-cluckers who think sleazebags deserve a legacy that has nothing to do with how they lived on earth.

7 Likes

I believe…I believe…I believe that Jan had her make-up done at an automotive body shop.

5 Likes

…Maybe paint by numbers?

Speak for yourself.

Profit-driven religious fraud, BTW, is evil as well as tacky. Jan Crouch’s crimes were not victimless.

12 Likes

Rob Ford? Dead? Do we need a thread on that?

12 Likes
https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/rob-ford-still-dead/
5 Likes

With her late husband Paul, Jan Crouch transformed Christianity into a
powerful and profitable global business with nearly $1 billion in net
assets.

Every Pope…well, pretty much ever would like a word with you…

7 Likes

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
– Matthew 19:24

7 Likes

I assume she’ll just be born again.

1 Like

Good riddance.

We don’t gloat at the death of politicians? I danced at news of the death of Thatcher.__

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g

2 Likes

I plan on visiting John Howard’s grave with a light heart and a full bladder.

7 Likes

First John Oliver’s Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption and now this?

It’s a sign I’m telling you - if you want to know what kind of sign send me $100 in non-sequential bills and I’ll share the wisdom. The Lord might move in mysterious ways, but I move in a chauffeur-driven limo.

5 Likes

IT WAS A PHYSICAL GATEWAY AND WE SHOULD ALL BE RICH!!!

(obviously)

1 Like

Not unless she converted to Hinduism on her deathbed. But the thought of her working her way back up the chain from dung beetle is entertaining.

So classic biblical literalism. It’s a metaphor if I disagree with it.

9 Likes

There was a decently long thread posted when Ford died in May.

1 Like