Terminator: Dark Fate trailer

T & T2 are canon, while the others are all just a bad dream.

Re: Genisys, the trailer presented some interesting ideas, but from what I’ve heard I’m glad I missed seeing the whole film.

And get slower after each update, and run low on memory and start forgetting things.

1 Like

So, like Terminators, they’re just going to keep sending movies until Linda Hamilton is eliminated?

5 Likes

Mackenzie Davis!
I’ll watch anything she’s in.

Perfect casting choice.

This is comment is about Trailers and not the movie and sorry but I have to scream this:

STOP USING SLOWED DOWN VERSIONS OF SONGS FOR FUCK SAKE. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW, HOLLYSHIT. PLEASE STOP IT!

It’s a cover.

1 Like

He does have a 6502 inside after all

Not easy to replace that CPU though I believe emulators are available.

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with the glasses in that pic, they’re French mountaineering glasses. Not quite so sure about the Aviators in the latest, but they’re an iconic style that doesn’t go out of fashion, especially among women.

I was noting my preference for the Julbos, yes…

Yes, please.

1 Like

Into the Spiderverse poked fun or hung a lampshade at the whole origin story trope to good effect.

4 Likes

They will as long as they money to be made!

“God willing, we’ll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money” ~ Yoghurt

4 Likes

Now that’s a sequel I can get behind.

1 Like

Both Halloween and Terminator got gritty reboots …

… both got attempts to revive the classic characters …

… and now, years later, both series are making headlines for bringing back their lead actresses and original directors (as producers).

Because this is what slasher films do . They bring back old actors, introduce gimmicks, and get useless gritty reboots before ultimately fizzling out …

And that’s how it’s always going to go. Historically speaking, slasher films aren’t repeatable premises. They are about a single individual going on a killing spree until they’re stopped. And so every sequel is required to shoehorn some terrible reason to resurrect the villain, usually while promising that it’s the “final” installment.

It’s like how every Terminator film “finally” stops Skynet. But in our hearts, we know there’s never a “final” Terminator film, the same way there’s never a “final” Friday The 13th . We know that every new installment can’t exist without completely negating the previous film.

Why It's Okay The Terminator Movies Are So, So Bad | Cracked.com

1 Like

And Sigourney Weaver with an eye patch and peg leg… :pirate_flag:

1 Like

I thought it was called cover-up, not cover-down?

See meself out, won’t I?

2 Likes

Helen Mirren, you say?

2 Likes

HappygoluckyUntidyHartebeest-size_restricted

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.