Terrorism Detective: What Is the Inspiration for all this Violence?

It depends a lot on what you want to achieve.

1 Like

It seems like step 1 would be to ask these folks if they get paid what they’re worth. And if not, why not?

You first! (And good luck finding a way to their ears.)

1 Like

That will move quickly to “Jews”, I’m afraid.
You need the category of ‘enemy’ to include people who live nearby so you can beat them up and take their stuff. Otherwise there is no satisfaction to being riled up.

3 Likes

Easy, because Mexicans are stealing our jobs. Sigh.

1 Like

Lizard people, more like.

2 Likes

The irony of non-Native Americans complaining about immigrants is fucking astounding. In some cases they’re advocating for policies which would have kept their own grandparents out of the US.
No, wait, trump says he wants to end birth-right citizenship, that would have prevented his dad from being a US citizen.

4 Likes

1 Like

Eh - I think there may have been an emboldening - but I think there have been cultural and religious (“anti foreigner”) attacks Pre trump. I think Trumps problematic base and the attackers both are from the same tribe that has always been there.

God, it’s so obvious! It’s Trump! How could the cartoonist not see it! It’s right under his nose the whole time!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.