Tesla board reportedly investigates Musk's financial chicanery

Originally published at: Tesla board reportedly investigates Musk's financial chicanery | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Hmmm…chicanery suggests “artful” subterfuge.

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

10 Likes

So a literal glass house?

All so he can post a video of him picking up a stone, looking at it, and then smirk while wagging his finger? “The most epic joke on the internet!”

10 Likes

The only surprising thing here is that the normally silent and well-controlled Tesla board may have looked into something.

It really is. I’ve seldom seen a board so willing to tolerate this level of extreme f*ckery on the part of a founder. Musk’s fanbois seem very willing to lose their own money to demonstrate their dedication to the myth of his genius.

11 Likes

Then there are the Tesla shareholders peeking out from the wings.

4 Likes

Perhaps the situation is even worse than what has been reported.

4 Likes

No wonder why he got so pissy about Glass Onion comparisons

7 Likes

He runs a public traded company like family owned business with other people money.
I’m waiting for the breaking point when the board feels it’s no longer possible to indulge him in his selfishness to justify for the company inflated evaluation.

This is classic abusive relationship: “He/she will change if I’m patient enough” :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tesla’s major shareholders are watching Twitter implode and starting to seriously think about ways to either mitigate his ability to harm Tesla or get rid of him.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.