Tesla Cybertruck Police Vehicle revealed

Eh… Don’t they already have enough tools to murder civilians?

5 Likes

Or through a Forest…

Or just climb a hill…

5 Likes

Sand? I want to see how it does on snow and ice! Plus, they don’t use as much salt as they used to, but I want to see what that does to the panels.

ms-pac-man-pac-man-plus-clip-art-gold-dots

4 Likes

I saw a Cybertruck the other day here in Saskatchewan, and I am soooo curious how it’ll handle winter. They use sand with 5% potash salt as well as magnesium chloride de-icer here, I can’t imagine that’ll be easy on unprotected ‘stainless’ steel.

8 Likes

… their logo looks like an AI hallucination :robot:

1 Like

We have one of those things driving around our little town. We laugh out loud every time we see it.

Marge is doing her best to put a stop to it.

4 Likes

This is going to be Reno 911! and the Hummer, part deux

3 Likes

Two things I don’t want anything to do with brought together
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

1 Like

She spelled “Hero’s” wrong.

2 Likes

I’m glad that the piggy cybertruck isn’t animated. My eyes thank you.

1 Like

Cybertruck Police Vehicle? How much crime is there in Legoland, anyway?

Where’s the market for this kind of crap? blink

4 Likes

Well, that Cybertruck was on Nantucket. So if Massachusetts ever gets another winter with any snow we may find out!

According to weather.gov’s climate data, Boston has had less than 10 inches of snowfall for 2023-2024 (July through June), unless we get a freak snowfall sometime in the next two and a half weeks (highly unlikely.) 2022-2023 had 12.4 inches.

1 Like

Finally! A vehicle for fascists, sold by a right-wing authoritarian jackass!

1 Like

Gives a whole new meaning to the 6000 SUX.

1 Like

It’s really saying something that Marge’s points here are even dumber than usual for her. China “control[ing] the materials” doesn’t matter once the vehicle is in service, but foreign nations controlling the fuel supply sure does, and EVs other than the Cybertruck are more reliable since they have fewer moving parts.

1 Like

No more electric boats? Okay Marje.

2 Likes

You forgot the part about “family” conquers all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.