Texas' Attorney General has decided that Pride Week is 'illegal' and threatened a school to stop it

Having grown up in the Texas they are fighting to recreate let me warn you… This will take the entire country down economically, socially, spiritually.

Consider this a threat to your life and liberty because it is and having met people who weren’t raised under this ideology and method of social control… it’s worse than you think. The zombie south can never rise again so all it can do is try to poison its enemy, the US.

Mind you not all the south is like this, nor all the southerners… But the ones behind this stuff are truly malicious.

38 Likes

Logically, that would be the outcome, but the GOP and logic don’t mix.

27 Likes

I Do GIF by MOODMAN

26 Likes

mood GIF

26 Likes

The Regression shall writhe again!

12 Likes

Can’t have that!

18 Likes

Hence Musk pitching his personal and company tents there.

10 Likes

It’s about healthcare outcomes mainly, but “red” states are declining in every possible quality of life metric so rapidly that has led to so much misplaced resentment that I really don’t know if this union can long endure.

20 Likes

Reported for violating twitters rules on bigotry against sexual orientation and gender. Sure, they won’t do shit, but meh… I always feel like I’m at least trying to do something.

20 Likes

Yeah, Twitter will likely give it a public interest exemption.

17 Likes

I appreciate the effort

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure the only reason Paxton keeps running for office is because if he ever is not the AG, he’s going to prison immediately.

15 Likes

This is a valid point and my dearest hope

11 Likes

Paxton is pushing hard to persuade all Texans to embrace his alternative state celebration, Ashamed Week.

6 Likes

Now we know why Mexico kicked Texas out.

I had a vision that Ken Paxton’s obituary will note his death was caused by a unicorn impaling his heart.

16 Likes

If that unicorn has to have multiple attempts to find that stony little heart then so be it.

17 Likes

I have to think that would be bad for the poor thing’s horn. Probably worse for Paxton, but, well, honestly, IDGAF.

16 Likes

This is just another example of TX Republicans going after progressive Austin . . .

6 Likes

Looks like someone wants to put gays back in the closet and then nail it shut.

I imagine they’ll start in on Black people soon too since Black history mighty make us White folk feel uncomfortable and parents should be able to decide if they want their kids to associate with people who might hurt their feelings.

Wonder when they plan to require gay people to wear distinctive badges so concerned parents can keep Junior/Juniorette away from them.

I’d love to see serious analysis as to whether Trump caused this by making it seem legitimate or if he just followed a trend that was already boiling up.

I fear the last Presidential election was the last peaceful one we will have and 1/6 was just a warm up.

3 Likes

They already have? What do you think the All/Blue Lives Matter movement and the range of anti-voting laws are really all about…

13 Likes