Texas gentleman shot by bullet that ricocheted off armadillo

Mini-Orges!

2 Likes

do not make such jokesā€¦ our state leaders are quite stupid and might take your words as an actual threat.

4 Likes

Fun fact. While armadillos do in fact often carry leprosy, they are New World animals and leprosy appears to be unknown in the New World prior to European contact. So it looks like humans gave leprosy to the armadillos in the first place. They are just returning the favor.

4 Likes

So the armadillo was migrating and shot a guy?

ā€œIllegal immigrant without carry-on permit shoots man in the faceā€

1 Like

Armadillos are the mascots of Texas hippies. This is because like the coyote ( pronounced ā€˜kiy-oatā€™ or ā€˜kay-yo-taā€™) it has expanded itā€™s living range under humans. Plus it is such a goofy looking animal.

1 Like

In South America, armadillo is considered a delicacy.

Leprosy is the fruit cake of disease. No one wants it, but we keep passing it around.

4 Likes

Good .

1 Like

4 Likes

See - this is why armor piercing ammo is needed for sporting purposes.

4 Likes

They already did! This morning as I was exiting my volcano I was shot at by a team of snipers, luckily my permanent shield of armadillos protected me. The snipers are all dead now, but they are still Texan.

4 Likes

So, nobody here watched ā€˜Bernieā€™?
Shirley McLaneā€™so character has a riflle intended for armadillos. It is of course eventually used for other purposes. Same with the freezer.
True story too!

This is also the reason so many frogs are killed by lawnmowers.

Are we sure that ā€œarmadilloā€ wasnā€™t really a Federal agent in disguise, come to get his guns?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.