Texas mall shooter was wearing Right Wing Death Squad patch

Probably - though this claim gets trotted out for every mass shooting, even when it’s completely untrue. In this case, even people following a mall’s request to not carry weapons would have left their guns in their vehicles, so the parking area where this all started was definitely not a gun-free zone.

7 Likes

My BF in California had a band which blew past members of Christian Death right off the stage in Riverside. It was beautiful.
/tangent

It sounds like one of the biggest rwnj sources of Texas’ absurdity is a-goin’ down in flames.

God, these people are simply awful. Scream at us that they’re Christians, but they do shit like this.

8 Likes

But see, it’s okay if they do awful shit, because they asked Jesus to forgive them, he did, and so whatever they do gets a pass… /s

8 Likes

My wife was reading some comments on a story about the patch, the patch was planted on the shooter.

So there you go.

2 Likes

As a wise man once said, “Fuck those people, man!”

As a wiser person said, “Unfuck those people, man!”

6 Likes
8 Likes

OK.RU? That’s sounds incredibly patriotic /s

ETA: That threader thread. Just no words. wow.

9 Likes

This story really deserves more attention nationally.

10 Likes

It sure does.

These people who want to destroy democracy and deny us actual liberties are perverse scum.

8 Likes

And now he’s been expelled from the Legislature because they had to “protect the integrity and dignity of this legislative body.”

7 Likes

I’m choking from laughing, crying, and screaming simultaneously.

I hope my BF stops staring at me like that.

I hope he doesn’t leave me.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Of course they do. They’re balls deep in a fucking Nazi cult and can’t hold themselves accountable for the carnage.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/Limerick1914/status/1655656063612362757

6 Likes

The concept of “white Hispanic” is apparently alien to some people who live in a country that has tons of descendants of the earliest European settlers from Spain…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.