Texas man wanders into abandoned home to smoke weed, finds large tiger

#StonedToo?

1 Like

Yeah, Texas is well known for being a hotspot for tiger ownership, due to a lack of laws concerning them (it’s easier to have a tiger as a pet than a dog). Some people have suggested there are more tigers in Texas than in the wild - and it may well be true, best estimates put the lower bounds of Texas tiger ownership numbers at 2/3 the wild population - but there don’t appear to be solid numbers to back that up.
Whatever the actual numbers, it’s pretty damned sad.

5 Likes

This is why whenever I go somewhere to smoke weed I make sure to bring along my tiger-repelling rock.

3 Likes

And yet they still have done nothing about the talking reptilian space aliens in my bedroom, despite my numerous 911 calls.

1 Like

Does it work?

So if you smoke the right stuff, everyone will see your hallucinations.

When he comes down, the tiger will disappear.

What the actual fuck? That’s the grossest thing I’ve heard in a while.
Thanks… I guess.
It’s a Sick Sad World TM

1 Like

Pesco, I think the person who found the tiger was a woman. Tiger Who Greeted Intruder In Houston House Is On His Way To New Home : NPR
https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/02/12/woman-crept-into-an-abandoned-house-smoke-weed-she-found-caged-tiger-instead/?utm_term=.5996b36bddfd

The Houston Chronicle article uses a gender neutral pronoun, as do several other news outlets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.