Texas police shoot a black woman in her own home

8 Likes

Will a six week vacation be enough for the heroic officer?

6 Likes

“Put your hands up! Show me your hands!” he shouts through the window, his gun drawn. He then fires a single shot through the window.

Well that makes perfect sense

I murder everyone I pass on the street if I can’t see their hands

9 Likes

It’s a hazardous business staying home and minding your own business while black in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

10 Likes

OH EVEN BETTER, he was trespassing at the time

The officer, who has not been publicly identified, was walking around the house and had walked into the backyard when he shot once through a window of the house, body-camera footage shows.

Who was Atatiana Jefferson? Woman killed by Fort Worth police officer in her home | wfaa.com

7 Likes

Technically, he was called by a neighbor who had dialed the non-emergency line to request a ‘wellness check.’

O_o

I shudder to think how they’re gonna try to spin this obviously senseless killing, but you know they come up with some bullshit…

15 Likes

“How do you expect us to keep people safe if we can’t murder them at random for no reason?”

10 Likes

How can you blame him? He feared for his life

/sarc

The police have no business doing welfare checks because they have no training in social welfare and don’t have the equipment and training to solve problems that don’t involve writing tickets or shooting at people.

6 Likes

Well, they’re already trying the “a gun was found within 200 yards of this black person” defense, so I think it’s safe to say “buckle up, this is going to get crazy.”

Side note: I’d still oppose gun ownership, but I’d think the 2nd amendment nuts were a little less batshit if it weren’t so transparently obvious that 99.9% of them think the 2nd is only for white people.

10 Likes

A complete tragedy. I hate all this shit. Fucking mean-ass fascists.

3 Likes

a hurricane is tragic

this guy brought a loaded firearm onto private property and killed the owner

that’s not a tragedy, that’s a crime

7 Likes

Whatever, dude. A tragedy is when all the people you care about end up dead and the pigs win.

2 Likes

How the heck could they identify the race or see if they were armed if it was just a shadow behind the window???

Already done.

She was playing video games. And they found a gun in her home. In Texas. Obviously she was asking for it! (/s, just in case anybody is wondering.)

3 Likes

I’ll bet the cops also round up some guys they claim travelled from sacramento to buy 4 grams of ditch weed from her as well.

“oh scurry drug deelur”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.