Texas Senator Shatters Table Trying To Silence Woman Testifying

Drowning and on fire, falsely imprisoned Texans with no legal representation, injured by their crumbling infrastructure, possessed of a complete surety that their candidate is lying to them with the intention of de-funding their healthcare and infrastructure improvements to spend the money on banishing them to literal hell, would vote Republican over a reborn Jesus running for the Democrats without a moments consideration.

9 Likes

Exactly! It’s “Christian” law and that is so much better!!!

I think a lot of people have to die off first and some redrawing of the districts as well. Once those two things happen, there might be hope.

Of course! They are “pro-life” so that’s different!

8 Likes

If it was a legitimate gavel drop, the table has ways of shutting that whole thing down.

22 Likes

13 Likes

That reminds me of something I saw yesterday:

4 Likes

Perhaps they should upgrade their tables to Gorilla Glass, or perhaps A-hole Glass?

3 Likes

Back when only 10% of the population had standing at such meetings, there was 90% more time for discussion of the nuances of the white male perspective.

10 Likes

Is it made from real A-holes? If so…wow, talk about a renewable resource!

4 Likes

Revealing. I think she hit a nerve. A little too much truth??

They’ve planned to avoid that.

https://www.thenation.com/article/texass-voter-registration-laws-are-straight-out-of-the-jim-crow-playbook/

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.