Texas televangelist who falsely linked pandemic to premarital sex dies of COVID-19

Pentecostal televangelist who falsely linked the pandemic to sinful premarital sex — the preacher himself has died of COVID-19.

Now now, maybe he just proved his theory! :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Already boinged.

I know. While it is wrong to take pleasure in the pain of others, the fundie meltdowns when Biden is finally confirmed will be priceless.

2 Likes

Reality is cruel and unyielding to those living in a fantasy world. I have nothing but pity for people who cling to comfortable lies rather than face facts, or (gasp) alter their own views based on new information.

1 Like

The pandemic is just the beginning…

1 Like

It’s the same trope really: Identify some out-group, then demonise them to help define the in-group.
What none of the idiots who follow these end of the world scam-artists realise is the original Christians thought Jesus would return during their lives, because he said he would.
They also have no clue that The Rapture™ was invented by an Irish weirdo called John Nelson Darby in 1833.
Anyway, of course 95% of brides are not virgins when they’re married, because god invented sex, and she made it fun, so why wait?

2 Likes

Covidcalifornication is one of my favorite RHCP songs.

Not to be confused with RHNB:

It the Science Rapture!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.