Thai friendship bracelets

[Permalink]

My admiration only increased when I read ‘SOFT COCK GANGSTER’, but when I saw ‘I WANT TIN TIN (sic) TO SUFFER’ I realized that I was in the presence of genius, genius that needed to be recorded on a golden disk and sent into deep space for alien civilizations to ponder and envy.

19 Likes

You can get em from beach vendors too

3 Likes

Soft Cock Gangster band name! Called it!

5 Likes

free rape 24 hr, gee.

1 Like

I was all yeah yeah yeah, wait ‘I WANT TIN TIN TO SUFFER’??? oh this makes up for the motorcycle commute in the rain and then some.

1 Like

Lick my discharge.

Fuck my dog cunt.

My pussy 99 kg.

I heart my wife.

♫♪ One of these things is not like the others. Which one is different, do you know?

6 Likes

I [heart] rat cunt is pretty bad ass.

4 Likes

I wonder if the primary customers for these are gap-year Aussies.

6 Likes

What, no love for “lick my piss farm?”

1 Like

Mr Bombastic

Smegma … LOL

2 Likes

If Red Dwarf had given me nothing other than an appreciation of the word ‘smegma’, I would still be content.

4 Likes

Is that Hergé’s Tin Tin or is it Thunderbirds’ Tin Tin?

1 Like

23 Likes

There’s on that literally says “I want u rape me”. Words fail me

1 Like

A wondrous array of humanity’s longings. There is hope yet for our civilization.

Such poetry!

5 Likes

Disk/dick whatever it takes.

3 Likes

Western tourist: “Look at this wack-ass shit they sell on the beach in Thailand! I’m gonna buy one to show the folks back home.”

Thai vendor: “Look at the wack-ass shit Western tourists will buy! I’m gonna take their money back home.”

23 Likes

Like I always tell my children, nothing says “fuck my dog cunt” like a Thai friendship bracelet!

… which is probably a good thing, now that I think about it…

7 Likes