Thai friendship bracelets

I’m just going to leave this post open in a browser window and keep going back to enjoy it all day long.

8 Likes

In the US these phrases are offered in Thai as tatoos to drunk Americans.

17 Likes

I really don’t know if ‘UP THE GUNNERS’ is meant to be a euphemism or not.

1 Like

“Cheeky” and “sexy” are not the words I would choose to describe these. Something closer to “offensive” perhaps.

1 Like

Such poetry! Many bracelet! Wow!

2 Likes

Apparently someone awoke this morning only to discover that their morning vessel of Wheaties had been unceremoniously contaminated with large quantities of foreign fecal matter.

3 Likes

Yet still more tasteful than Pandora.

2 Likes

Does that actually say “gape my ass”?

2 Likes

You’re failing to appreciate the logical paradox inherent in the statement.

1 Like

Maybe it is a request for a rough roleplay. (Hint: never forget the safe word.)

1 Like

I posted a link on Facebook to this. I considered adding “NSFW: mild profanity” for the trolololols, but decided “paint-blistering” was a better description.

1 Like

“Suck Me Pipe”, Popeye’s other catchphrase.

5 Likes

Thai Tourettes friendship bracelets
wow…just wow. some of those almost have a twisted poetic slant, others remind me of a 4yr old mashing newly learned offensive words together…caca pee poop butt…or if urban dictionary were auto generated by random combinations of words. obviously there is a glitch in the matrix.

6 Likes

The Gunners is the nickname for Arsenal Football Club. So that one is probably aimed at the UK market. I suspect these have been scraped from the web. Someone with a bit of time on their hands could probably work out how they did it. I am intrigued.

…but not that intrigued.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Eat a Dick Salad. Finally, a lovely gift for the vegetarian in your life.

4 Likes

Amazeballs is one word.

3 Likes

Someone in Thailand wanna get me a sexy ladyboy bracelet? Will compensate.

7 Likes

Now that is how you make a first post.

16 Likes

Depends what you and your wife are into as consenting adults…