The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Could the visit have been anything to do with Dr. Emmanuel Bilirakis and Honorable Jennifer Wexton National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act

ETA:https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2365

11 Likes

The NYT won’t let a reasonable explanation stand in way of fascist content and diving clicks.

All because their feelings are hurt because Biden won’t sit down with them for an interview.

Boo Hoo Cry Baby GIF

7 Likes

It does look like Biden has summoned Dark Brandon and has decided he’s done with this shit.
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/08/congress/defiant-biden-tells-donors-were-done-with-the-debate-00166834

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, I posted about that up about 10 or 15 comments back, although I didn’t link the actual letter.

5 Likes

If this is true I think it qualifies as an atrocity.

Apparently, according to Marge, Biden is currently planning WW3.

The White House declared purpose of the summit: Force Ukraine in as a member and usher in WW3. - MTG

5 Likes

“Ironically”?

Paramount Network No GIF by Yellowstone

6 Likes

Since it’s Empty Gee, it’s a priori stupid and untrue.

6 Likes

So is Colbert falling for the media foofaraw that Biden should step aside? :thinking:

6 Likes

Wanna know why the fascists hate the Biden admin so much?

In the FTC’s investigation so far, the commission found evidence that PBMs are steering people toward their affiliated pharmacies—hurting small, independent pharmacies—and allowing their affiliated pharmacies to rake in payments “grossly in excess” of average drug costs. For instance, for two generic cancer drugs (one for prostate cancer and the other for leukemia), pharmacies affiliated with the top three PBMs collectively raked in nearly $1.8 billion in revenue from 2020 to 2022. That represents an excess of revenue of $1.6 billion dollars over the national average cost for the drugs. In other words, pharmacies not affiliated with the top PBMs would have otherwise seen revenue of under $200 million for the same drug dispensing.

Just follow the money. It’ll all make sense.

8 Likes

shock wtf GIF by Sky

5 Likes

“We are not going to win in November with this president. On top of that, we won’t win the House, and we’re going to lose the Senate. This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private. Every single one, irrespective of what he or she is saying publicly.”

9 Likes

Yup, the megamillionaires just hate Biden. For a reason. They are treated like they are regular people! Oh, the horror!

9 Likes

:grimacing:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Ug. They’re running late right now, and the press conference is starting at least 12 minutes behind schedule. Hope that there’s an innocuous reason for that but the administration is well aware that a lot of people are tuning in to watch this so I would have expected them to be more punctual.

Last time we checked in, Biden remembered his wife’s name, unlike his opponent…

9 Likes

I know, right?

We’ve been waiting and now my neighbor just called and wants to have a cup of coffee. We drop what we’re doing when he calls so we may miss.

I hope it’s just about NATO.

Come on Joe.

Biden Press Conference, 11/07/2024
shaky start, but he’s bringing it now.
some verbal stammers, but he’s on point.

4 Likes

Prep time

6 Likes