The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

I really hope this isn’t true.

1 Like
7 Likes

Well, well - maybe we’ll find out just what Bush knew about this ahead of time. And our interactions with the Saudis being given special treatment to leave afterwards. And their involvement.

7 Likes

“ The officials asked to resign include prominent former Trump officials like former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, former senior counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster. They were appointed to the advisory boards of the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and West Point respectively.”

14 Likes

Good riddance.

4 Likes

Great to hear. I’ve been wondering if this administration will act on Elizabeth Warren’s straight talk about de facto monopolies.

13 Likes

When chicken costs as much as steak something is really messed up.

7 Likes

tonight’s speech outlining his vax policy clamp down; in an aside regarding the influx of violent tantrums on air flights the prez said this:
“and by the way… show some respect!
that elicited a “hells yeah!” from me!
you go, Joe!

9 Likes

The guy kicks some ass from time to time.

7 Likes

Here’s hoping this does more good than harm. Given Biden’s current middling approval ratings I could see this going either way.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Parting shot or sign of things to come?

1 Like
8 Likes
9 Likes

Memes had a different look back then.

13 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

Cross post in follow up

14 Likes
11 Likes

I’m biased, but I’m not sure I agree with the assessment in the article. There are small medical device companies that develop devices that really benefit patients; they go through the device approval process ($$$$) and get FDA clearance, but then they have to jump through another hoop with CMS to prove cost effectiveness ($$$$). It would be much better if FDA and CMS would just work together and communicate. It really shouldn’t be a two-step process, which favors the deep pockets of the big device companies. It directly leads to smaller, innovative companies selling out to big companies rather than taking products all the way to market.

8 Likes