The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Totally agree. But the law was written to further enrich the big companies, not help the small entrepreneurial ones.

7 Likes

You mean enriching companies that can afford lobbyists right?

6 Likes
7 Likes

White House praises Fox for its new Covid policy, encourages network to ‘convey to their audience’ why it’s effective

Ha, as if that’ll work.

Dems always seem to think that the way to deal with their lying, frothing at the mouth opponents is by playing nice. Why don’t they ever learn?

12 Likes

A bit of outside perspective

I do agree that that was a Trumpian move

2 Likes
10 Likes

I don’t even care so much that Trump played a lot of golf. If he wanted to golf in his extensive downtime, whatever.

What really pissed me off other than the hypocrisy of it all (with the constant “Obama = bad because he plays so much golf”) was that he almost exclusively played at his own private courses. Not only was this free advertising, but taxpayer dollars were being funneled right into his pockets. Secret service, staff, and others needed to pay market rates (often far more for various boring legal reasons) for those hotel rooms, golf carts, catering, facilities, etc. With Trump being the owner, he directly profited from his leisure activities to the tune of over $100M.

What a fucking grifter.

At least Obama primarily used public courses and didn’t stand to profit from it.

17 Likes

Sure. But I hear that Biden wears a tan golfing outfit.

8 Likes

Well, shit. I guess I better vote for the other guy next time. That’s one atrocity too far, Joe.

8 Likes

It’s really poorly fitted navy suits or nothing!

9 Likes

When two of the top vaccine regulators at the FDA announced their departures last month, there was reporting that it was over disagreements with the White House over the announcement of booster doses being made available for all Americans soon. In subsequent writings, including in The Lancet, these and other experts in the field explained why they believe that a booster shot program for the general population is premature, and criticized the political pressure they were receiving from non-experts to move forward with the approval.

Right now I’m listening to the FDA’s advisory committee meeting on the evidence (or lack thereof) in favor of approving a general-population booster shot and I have to agree, it really looks like the White House was stepping ahead of the science here, unfortunately.

Edit: the advisory committee just had their vote, and it was 16 to 2 against approval at this time.

6 Likes

The Biden administration is hardly the first one to be over-zealous with drone strikes, but this is pretty awful:

Ugh.

Any reporter who takes the official military reports at face value really should have learned not to a lonnng time ago.

10 Likes

Angry Work GIF

11 Likes

What the hell is up with this fucking up left and right with allies?

8 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Stopping a Hell Spawn Marriage is a good thing. American Airlines is the scum of the Earth; What the F is JetBlue thinking?

8 Likes

The progressives have the “moderate” Administration’s back. Which makes the dem opponents MAGA’s?

7 Likes
5 Likes

Looks like Biden is trying to snatch Obama’s crown as Deporter King. (2-minute video.)

2 Likes