The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

It also prevents the further polarization and backlash. How quickly folks forget what happened when the Obama administration used executive orders to get things done…

9 Likes

Yep. You pick the greatest good that doesn’t impair your agenda.

Save the slew till after the session ends and maybe the mid terms.

7 Likes

My apologies, I didn’t know that. I’ll learn about it and won’t post links to it at bbs anymore.

10 Likes

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

Had not heard that… how fucking hard is it to not be a bigot. Is it really do fucking difficult?

It’s not something I would have expected from that outlet and am disappointed to hear it.

14 Likes

They platformed some well known terfs a while back.

Corrective action please. And give trans people an ongoing platform to speak to trans issues rather than just cis people.

13 Likes

He knows that Psaki has a tough job dealing with him everyday

12 Likes

8 Likes
17 Likes

Yes, stupid questions, from greedy idiots. That’s F News for ya.

So how about not let anyone from that legally declared “entertainment” outlet anywhere near questioning distance of anyone in the administration??

7 Likes

On my TV - Supreme Court Justice Bryer is retiring this year.

10 Likes

Wanna bet Sinema and Manchin’s position of letting Biden fill the seat?

11 Likes
12 Likes

Grrrrrr.

ETA: Business Insider article added

12 Likes
13 Likes

I’m surprised that it wasn’t already part of the code, but hey – this is still good news!

8 Likes
4 Likes

Who wants to bet he’s going to have a hard time fending off a primary challenger?

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona is no stranger to taking flak from fellow Democrats for bucking the party line – but a former high-level aide to President Barack Obama may have crossed another line.

“I think she’s a c—,” Alyssa Mastromonaco told the “Pod Save America” podcast earlier this month, after Sinema refused to side with other Democrats regarding the filibuster. “That’s what I have to say.”

9 Likes

So heres the thing

8 Likes
7 Likes