The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

rachel bloom bang head on desk GIF by Portlandia

13 Likes

Cecily Strong Snl GIF

12 Likes

The actress was reportedly summoned for a “fatalistic” call with White House aides and the advocacy group Build Back Better Together last Monday, according to CNN. The network reported that Messing complained that “she’d gotten Joe Biden elected” and “wanted to know why she was being asked to do anything at all, yelling that there didn’t even seem a point to voting.” In a classic Democratic move of style (or lack thereof) over substance, participants on the call were reportedly contacted later that afternoon “with a list of basic talking points and suggestions of Biden speech clips to share on TikTok.” To be clear, this call was meant to coordinate a response to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade . The best that the White House had to offer was, it seems, some TikToks.

11 Likes

oh yeah GIF

Centrist Dems gonna centrist Dem.

:grimacing: :angry: :weary:

9 Likes

Up until the part that you put in bold, read like something out of The Onion.

6 Likes

More detail on this.

11 Likes

You better go big, Joe.

8 Likes
7 Likes

“(any plan! anything at all! a Biden twerking TikTok video! anything!) for the moment Dobbs came down and they had… nothing.

Whatever today’s announcement is might not have looked so bad had it come out (with the twerking video) the day Dobbs dropped.

Nobody there does any work. I’m convinced.@

7 Likes

:sigh:

9 Likes

I’ll vote for any democrat(including Biden) over fascists, but FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

11 Likes

It begs the question to the WH comms director - who was it trying to satisfy?

And did it end up satisfying anyone?

9 Likes

Gotta keep going after that imaginary centrist republican vote I guess. :woman_shrugging:

AOC 2024!!!

12 Likes

You don’t see republicans using left wing talking points against their own base.

13 Likes

Democrats are their own worst enemy.

13 Likes

Praise.

11 Likes

I’d be OK with Biden inviting Kissenger to the WH - if it was to extradite him to The Hague for war crimes trials…

13 Likes

At 79, Biden Is Testing the Boundaries of Age and the Presidency

https://archive.ph/khsst

6 Likes

Tell me you shit on your base without telling me . . .

And in other news:

13 Likes
8 Likes