The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

I’m not sure it counts as agreeing when you think something is true, but in the opposite direction from intended.

9 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes

CNN’s poll found that a 72% majority of Americansreacted positively to Biden’s address, with the percentage of viewers who said Biden’s policies would move the country in the right direction increasing from 52% before the speech to 71% after the speech.

The progressive consortium Navigator Research found even greater movement in a live-reaction dial group gauging how Las Vegas area swing voters and soft partisans responded to the speech in real-time.

Before the speech, just 17% of this presumably persuadable group of voters said the country was “headed in the right direction,” but the sentiment got a 38-point bump after the speech to a 55% majority saying things are heading in the right direction.

Biden’s favorability rating among the group also got a dramatic nearly 20-point bounce, from 38% pre-speech to 57% post-speech.

14 Likes

Cut It Out Wow GIF by Holly Logan

12 Likes

I wonder if all the right-wing blather about how Biden’s incompetent and evil and obviously senile blows back in their face, when people actually see and hear Biden speak, and realize he’s nothing like what the Republican scaremongers say?

7 Likes

Nope. You’re talking facts. A thing to which nearly all GOP ears become entirely impervious.

12 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes

You’re certainly not wrong, but it seems to me that my country’s most consistent and enduring dividing line has always between rural and urban populations, since at least the mid 1700s.

1 Like

Sure. If you ignore things like race.

14 Likes

Theres a reason for that urban/rural divide

15 Likes

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

8 Likes

(Via Feb 10)

8 Likes
10 Likes

Lame! Come on, Mayor Pete! Next time it could be South Bend!

10 Likes

but, they got Terre Haute.

seriously though, Secretary Buttegieg can do better than this.

6 Likes

He can deal with airplane traffic noise too. But he won’t.

I’m going to be a lobbyist in my next life.

4 Likes