The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Huh. One-handed drinking. I forgot presidents could do that!

4 Likes
2 Likes

The answer does not surprise me. It’s been well established that Democratic presidents are better for the economy than Republican ones; also, Trump is a dumpster fire and a lying liar who lies about everything, all the time.

8 Likes

How graceful can Biden be after shooting himself in the foot?

https://archive.ph/Vj6rx

1 Like

This seems lkke a solid way of communicating dissent without causing self-harm. :+1:

4 Likes

Indeed; as long as people are very clear that this is only for the primary, and absolutely not for the election itself.

2 Likes

I mean, that’s the context. No one who would have voted for Biden otherwise going to be writing in “cease fire” in November.

3 Likes

“Well, when you say ‘working’—are they stopping the Houthis? No. Are they going to continue? Yes.”President Joe Biden, in response to the question “Are the airstrikes in Yemen working?”

Shocked Futurama GIF

2 Likes

Robert Reich discusses Biden’s impact on the US economy:

Hopefully, we’ll see more reports like this before the election :crossed_fingers:t4:!

4 Likes
4 Likes

There’s a gambling train movie in the pipeline.

3 Likes

A heist movie?

4 Likes

How can you steal a train? The police will just follow the tracks

4 Likes

get-out

5 Likes

9 Likes
1 Like

This could be interpreted two ways.

On the surface, it looks like Biden is capitulating to Republicans and even agreeing with them that migrants are a problem.

But what I’ve read about the “record” number of border crossings is that it doesn’t represent a record number of migrants seeking asylum. Instead, it represents the number of people who have to cross back and forth every day as part of the broken asylum process. The Biden plan has been to streamline that process and fund the administrative immigration departments that are currently overwhelmed, in order to move asylum seekers through the process faster (better for immigrants) and also reducing the practical and statistical problem of “crossings.”

Republicans won’t consider his plan because it means increased legal immigration for asylum seekers and eliminates the “border crossing” numbers that they like to scream about.

6 Likes

Linked story from above:

3 Likes
7 Likes