The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Being included in the census means being included in services planning and funding of services decisions.

8 Likes

So far, so good.

8 Likes

It’s a start, and will hopefully lead to tracking of LEOs with bad records at every level in the future:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Good timing guys…

6 Likes
10 Likes

Related:

11 Likes

Oh, no, no, no… I’ve heard it didn’t help literally everyone with student loan debt entire, so it’s a massive, massive failure and it’s ALL JOE’S fault!!! /s

9 Likes

No, it’s horrible because I paid my own way through college with a paper route in 1982 when tuition was $500 and he’s forgiving loans for spoiled millenials whose tuition was $50,000! Avocado toast!!! /s

8 Likes

Pop Tv Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

6 Likes

Holy shit, man, were you spying on me??? (No, seriously, I gave up my paper route when I went to college, but it paid the first two years. Well, the scholarship helped a hell of a lot, but still…)

7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

But administration officials made clear it was the first step in what could be a wide range of policy responses meant to stop low-cost Chinese electric vehicles — either manufactured in China or assembled by Chinese companies in countries like Mexico — from flooding the U.S. market and potentially driving domestic automakers out of business.

China has rapidly scaled up its production of electric vehicles in recent years, setting it on a collision course with Mr. Biden’s industrial policy efforts that seek to help American automakers dominate that market at home and abroad. Some of its smaller cars sell for less than $11,000 each — significantly less than a comparable American-made electric vehicle.

5 Likes

Cheaper electric cars?? Oh my!

US car maker profits threatened, circle the wagons!

6 Likes
6 Likes

White House goes to court, not Congress, to renew warrantless spy powers

The Biden Administration has asked a court, rather than Congress, to renew controversial warrantless surveillance powers used by American intelligence and due to expire within weeks. It’s a move that is either business as usual or an end-run around spying reforms, depending on who in Washington you believe.

[…]

9 Likes
8 Likes

It’s a start, anyway…

8 Likes

5 Likes