The big lie that just won’t quit: taxpayer dollars wasted on debunked ballot harvesting propaganda

Originally published at: The big lie that just won't quit: taxpayer dollars wasted on debunked ballot harvesting propaganda | Boing Boing

6 Likes

The idea that Republicans care about how taxpayer dollars are spent went out the window years ago.

28 Likes

Here’s to hoping each and every one of them fully reap the outcome of a super-duper-stupid-spreader event.

6 Likes

Now if we could just lock the doors and “lose” the key…

6 Likes

QAnon supporter and Republican AZ State Senator Debbie Lesko

Debbie Lesko is a US Congresswoman. She hasn’t been a state senator for four years.

7 Likes

I live in Arizona. Our Republican politicians can go head-to-head with the best of them in the ongoing stupidity contest / race to the bottom.

9 Likes

I don’t know, here in Wisconsin we have Ron Johnson. He’s really damned stupid and inexplicably proud of it. Of course I’m not sure either of our states have anything on Abbott or Cruz in Texas. That’s some serious competition there!

In short, as long as we have Republicans, we’re all losing.

7 Likes

Welcome to episode 22, in which the only truth revealed in the GOP race to the bottom is that there is no bottom.

4 Likes

And there’s ol’ Dinesh D’Souza surfing the shit wave again with his fabrications and making money off of it at the same time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza

3 Likes

Republicans: We need more investigations into election fraud!

Elections Bureau: OK, we investigated and found that these five Republican candidates should be disqualified from the Michigan gubernatorial race due to fraudulent signatures on their ballot petitions.

Republicans: No wait not like that

13 Likes

probably also the pattern the leaked abortion decision will follow. the right became suddenly quiet about that…

4 Likes

Ron Johnson’s something but I’d put Debbie Lesko, Paul Gosar, or Andy Biggs toe-to-toe with him. (David Schweikert, Arizona’s other Republican congressman, is more of a traditional Arizona Republican, in that he’s just a run-of-the-mill crook, not a white nationalist.)

The first time I became aware of Gosar was when our local NPR affiliate interviewed him following Trump’s “very fine people” comments after Charlottesville. Gosar explained that Trump isn’t a politician and doesn’t know what you’re not supposed to say. And I thought “Did this motherfucker just accidentally admit that the only reason he doesn’t publicly praise nazis is that he’s been coached not to?”

6 Likes

They use GPS data they know is off by up to 50 feet. So, a “suspicious” person going to a ballot box regularly is really going to a 7-11 to buy a coffee every day.

PLUS, they dont even claim the ballots themselves are illegitimate! Even if what they claim is true it’s someone posting ballots for another legal voter. (Which by the way is legal, if they are part of the household-- which, again, they have no way of finding out.)

I tried to watch the video, but it is too nauseating to watch the likes of Seb Gorka and Dennis Prager nod solemnly while DSousa spouts his idiocy. Even NewsMax won’t air his claims. Let that sink in.

5 Likes

And there’s ol’ convicted felon for election fraud, Dinesh D’Souza surfing the shit wave again with his fabrications and making money off of it at the same time.

FTFY

5 Likes

:fist_right:t3::zap::fist_left:t3:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.