The Boing Boing blog turns 19 today

Happy! Many returns…

I can’t believe it’s that long. There is no other site I have stuck with as long or visited as much. Not even google I think.

Congratulations to you all and thank you beyond measure!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday and Well Done! I doubt that I have missed many of those 7000 days of Boing Boing (only lurking the first decade or so :slight_smile: ) It’s always been a delight.

6 Likes

Many happy returns to the Boing Boing blog! :smiley:

(And may long live the blog-view as well :smiley:)

7 Likes

19 years. That’s a lot of disappointment gathered!

13 Likes

A Truly Wonderful Anniversary!
Hip Hip Hooray.

6 Likes

Same here! Not sure just quite why that is. :thinking:

Anyway, happy happy, BB!!

7 Likes

Just two more years and BBS can go out and buy a beer!

9 Likes

Praise to you all. BoingBoing has been a part of my life maybe all that time or a few years less. Many thanks for your efforts.

6 Likes

Happy b’day BB!

Stay wonderful :grin:

5 Likes

Maggie K-B invited them to Canada already, or some such …

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’ll never forget the fateful day I clicked that Firefox bookmark.

7 Likes

Happy boingday everyone.

Thanks to Cory, Mark, Pesco , Xeni, Rob and all the other boing guestbloggers who make this a place of (mostly) wonderful things.

7 Likes

Yeah, especially when I realized it was just talking about the blog, not the earlier website… I went from “Has it been 19 years already?” to “Oh no, it’s been more than that, even…”

7 Likes

It’s been having legal sex for a year better make it a whiskey.

7 Likes

Happy ■■■■■ birthday!

4 Likes

Harpy bipthday! I :heart: u, boingboing.

This is your bipthday harpy:

5 Likes

It’s been having legal sex in Canada for 3 years. Best make it a bottle of whatever taste has been developed since.

4 Likes

Late but happy join here! Happy birthday!

3 Likes

If BBS lived in Quebec it could have been on a year long bender already. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Thanks for being as wonderful and quirky as you have been, and for keeping a critical eye on the ne’er do well politicians.

And congratulations on attracting such a diverse, intelligent, and opinionated following. The blog has been great forever, don’t get me wrong, but the commentariat is what gives it life and breath.

3 Likes