The Cadillac of cat litter scoops

That’s my only complaint about this one. I use it in my chicken coop since my giant plastic one broke, but it’s pretty short compared to most of the plastic ones out there.

My cat would take one look at that LEM knock off and lay a big kitty thumbs down right in front of it…

Didn’t you write about this scoop in November/December already?

My first car was a '78 Cadillac Seville… in 1990. An interior that had rotted in the Florida sun for 12 years, an exterior that started as an ugly brown and faded to an uglier brown, random electrical system problems, leaky radiator, a leaky roof, and two windows that couldn’t be rolled down. On top of the basic inefficiency, unpleasantness to drive, and the absurdity of a broke college kid driving a Cadillac.

So “The Cadillac Of…” doesn’t have very good connotations for me either.

1 Like

Exact same post in January, word for word. Must be a magical scoop.

1 Like

No cat scoop is worth 40$

Why am I still out of likes???

Here you go: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Yeah, litter-ally!

Yeah, my response to the “Cadillac of” thing was “you mean this litter scooper will make people think I’m an asshole?”

Just weighing in here, I recently got one of these and while it’s still not a joy to sort out the “bear-cave” as we call it, this scoop makes it much less of an ordeal. If sorting out bear caves is one of your duties then I recommend being tooled up correctly. It’s less of a cadillac and more of a jcb tho.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.