The chumbox's favorite vegetable-hating doctor tracked down

Oh nooooooo. Cruncher beware

1 Like

Yeah, I really should knock off my pork scratchings habit as well, but… pork scratchings…

1 Like

here you go
https://mobile.twitter.com/dankdunememes?lang=en

I’m kinda disappointed that he didn’t attend Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.

4 Likes

Is corn even really a vegetable though?

We consider it a grain in my household (because you don’t eat the green bits, only the carb laden seeds).

That being said, I love corn. Tortillas… Tamales… Corn on the cob with butter and Tajin… Droool…

Spotted just now on boingboing’s ads. Yeah I guess if you bought an earthworm thinking it was a vegetable you might wanna throw it out. Preferably in some nice wet soil where it will be happy.

2 Likes

related: I love boingboing, but considering their political progressiveness and outspokenness on internet issues, i find it a bit annoying that they are using this revcontent thing that spews a bunch of the worst spammy garbage clickbait ads… like the gut doctor thing above or stuff like this:

i mean, i get that you need ads to help pay for a service… but aren’t there better choices out there for ad services that aren’t so crappy? i really don’t know how this stuff works… im sure they don’t have specific control over ads, but at least this revcontent service seems to be nothing but clickbait spam.

3 Likes

As long as you’re not affiliated with the Children of the Corn we’re good.

5 Likes

Seriously

I beg americans to throw out this vegetable

really really begging

10 Likes

“…the vegetable in question is clearly the God Emperor of Dune at the point of His death, glistening sandtrout exploding from His appalling body, joining Hwi Noree in the banquet of the Gods.”

I’d like to pick up the ball here and suggest that Dr. Vincent Pedre is obviously a Suk doctor who has had his Imperial conditioning broken.

3 Likes

My neighbour grows sweet corn. Every now and again they pass a few ears over the fence for us. Sweetest sweet corn I have ever tasted.

1 Like

Don’t bother clicking. It was me. I ruined Meg Ryan’s career.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.