The Donald Trump droid is live at Disney World's Hall of Presidents

It’ll be interesting to see the audience reaction.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything interesting about projectile vomiting.

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I was just thinking, “how long until we hear the inevitable reports about it being vandalized?”

4 Likes

Putin will hack into the droid and get it to say whatever Putin wants.

Art imitating life.

2 Likes

What’s frightening? The robot would probably do a better job of being President…

Video clip below if you can stomach it. Twump re-recorded part of his inauguration speech and the AA waves his hands around a lot. Looks nothing like him except for the long tie.

1 Like

I’m cool with this if they do one of Beschizza’s renditions of him.

1 Like

Lincoln is looking at him like “WTF happened?!” And if Grant wasn’t a drunk in real life, it looks like he chose a good time to start.

3 Likes

I think I prefer this version …

Now that Rupert Murdoch is (about to be) Disney’s largest shareholder, I assume the other president robots will bow before the great Trump.

Don’t believe what you read. Murdoch isn’t going to be the largest shareholder of Disney, and he has zero control of the company.

Having watched the video, I have to say, it’s ironic that this is by far the most presidential and least inflammatory Trump’s words have ever sounded… out of the mouth of a fake Trump.

4 Likes

It should be sent it to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed it into who-knows-what!

1 Like

With toddler drinking action

2 Likes

Well I for one, was drinking heavily on Trump’s inauguration.

2 Likes

Oh, so many fun things it could say!

I know those animatronics take a ridiculously long time to build and animate, but you’d think that with all that time they’d be able to make it look more like Trump. It’s almost like they had an almost-complete one that they had to change at the last minute.

4 Likes

Need a teleprompter, because there’s no way that he could string that many complete sentences together without one.

1 Like

I think the pose and lighting helps a lot. In this shot he looks pretty good (as in, looks like Trump; he’s still a sloppy looking hot mess) compared to the other photos I’d seen.

12 AM

Aw, nuts. I was hoping for the voice of sassy Trump.

I’d say it’s just very meta.