The easy-to-make Twitter egg sandwich is easy to make

That cat looks like my old Skyrim Khaajit character Mr Crinkles.

5 Likes

I am disappointed to learn that he was not, in fact, called Gerald.

1 Like

I also love how this headline is a tutorial on proper hyphen usage.

4 Likes

Darn it, I want some elf ears! Moist, moist, moist!

*though I really shouldn’t post on this topic. I’m the kind of barbarian who liked making scrambled eggs in a microwave, because as the dish rotated inside, you could watch the eggs froth up and rise, as if they were climbing up the side of the bowl. :crazy_face: Then slap them between two slices of bread with cheese, garlic powder and miracle whip, and I was good to go.

5 Likes

elfears2

7 Likes

:waves cheerfully at Rob:

5 Likes

I was willing to let everything else slide – don’t yuck others’ yums, and all that – but then you said ‘Miracle Whip’. Begone, heathen!

5 Likes

They’re so cute!

2 Likes

With all due respect, microwaved eggs? :face_vomiting: Cast iron skillet and lots of butter is the way to go!

4 Likes

I’m willing to admit that my taste may be… less refined than others’. Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

True, the eggs were bland that way. I just liked watching them climb up the sides of the bowl, plus it was quick. These days I use the cast-iron-and-butter method.

(So I’m not totally unrefined. Just mostly. :crazy_face: )

3 Likes

I can’t baveuse it’s not mayo.

Too soon?

9 Likes

picard-slow-clap

6 Likes

Eating fried egg sandwich slathered with Miracle Whip

2 Likes

Rudolph Stanish, the ‘Omelet King’, favoured a massively thick aluminium pan. I’ve used one of these and it does indeed make good French-style omelettes.

Also, there’s a youtube channel that has dozens of videos of Korean omelette making- this is my favourite so far:

5 Likes

4 Likes

But for the egg batter, this reminds me of more shredded fried stuff, which I now think I would love to have okonomiyaki sauce(s) on…

2 Likes

I think French Toast is definitely “structure rebel”, and either “ingredient neutral” or “ingredient rebel”.

1 Like

I think we can all agree this is neither a sandwich nor an omelette. ducks

5 Likes

Yup!

But this IS an omlette and its delicious

But its not a sandwich

3 Likes