The existential horror of Logan Paul

His fan base is prepubescent children whom lack the maturity of age to know any better, plus immature adult-children.

Give it time.

3 Likes

Same here and damn BBS for promoting his excuse for existence.

I can’t believe I got sucked into that first video for like 4-5 minutes. Oh my god. I get it now, the shit is mind control. Like Hypno-Toad. Fuuuuck.

2 Likes

Offtopic, but my greatest disappointment in Penny Arcade’s redesign is that there’s no longer a direct link from the comic (which is what I check first) to Tycho’s associated post.

In the beginning, I read Penny Arcade for the comics, and skipped Tycho’s rants. But the latter grew on me, and it came to be that I looked forward to Tycho’s commentary associated with the strips more than the strips themselves. And since that link was removed, I stopped visiting PA regularly…

1 Like

The Monkees®?!

BAH!

BAH! I SAY! That’s not even Mike Nesmith’s real hat!

2 Likes

jpg

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s dumb. Perhaps in part because they post at very different times? I don’t usually notice though, because I get both via RSS.

One measure of my age is how often I can’t even parse his comments on games…

I made a point of not watching this that or the other at some point #aaronslaw

1 This is a marketing platform for making money for some guy.
2 Any attention makes him money.
3 This ‘analysis’ is more promotion of his brand.
4 What percentage is Boing Boing getting for perpetuating it? Otherwise, what is its objective engaging with it?

Then rejoice, for there is such a link. Just click on the thing[1] I outlined in red in the picture below.

[1] The thing which in no way betrays that it is a link, admittedly, but that’s modern web design for you.

4 Likes

Unending hopelessness is so last season, amirite?

3 Likes

I’d much rather prefer we stop talking about talking about him!

You’re just talking about talking about talking about him (which is fine).

4 Likes

Which technically you just contributed to. Crap, now I did too…

I don’t know him, we’ve never even meta-

2 Likes

Sadly, the other end of the age spectrum leans towards the least novel, lowest common denominator of bullshit that reminds them of what was novel when they were young, and reminds them of how they are totally different and better now.

Which is how we also got Trump.

Thanks. I am both happy that this feature actually still exists, and unreasonably annoyed that it’d be so obfuscated.

1 Like

Glad to help!

And yeah, it is infuriating design. Especially since I mostly read the comic as soon as it is posted and then it doesn’t have the little doodad since the post usually comes after the comic. It took me something like a month to cotton on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.