The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

The attempts to portray hormonal contraception as “abortion” absolutely gave that away. The goal has always been to strip women of any autonomy over their bodies.

12 Likes

Seems equivalent to arguing that a vasectomy is abortion.

15 Likes

(TW: this link contains antiabortion lies and nonsense. Click at your own risk.)

It is a medical fact that the morning-after pill (a high dosage of the birth control pill) and most if not all birth control drugs and devices including the intrauterine device (IUD), Depo Provera, the Patch, and the Pill can act to terminate a pregnancy by chemically altering the lining of the uterus (endometrium) so that a newly conceived child (human embryo) is unable to implant in the womb, thus starving and dying. This mechanism of action is termed a pre-implantation chemical abortion.

Bs Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James

9 Likes

7 Likes
6 Likes

… or gunshot wounds :thinking:

9 Likes
3 Likes

Womens Rights Women GIF by Creative Courage

8 Likes

“I wasn’t trying to get rid of my baby. I went there because my baby was not going to make it and neither was I,” she said. “If only these people knew.”

Oh, “these people” know. They know.

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Comstock ultimately became a public laughingstock for his prudishness, and the Supreme Court overturned the law’s restrictions on birth control in 1965. But the rest of the Comstock Act quietly remained on the books—and the lawsuit over mifepristone is likely to put Comstock’s antiabortion policies back on the Supreme Court’s docket.

This is exactly why zombie laws need to be repealed. Every year, in every legislature, a bill to repeal the laws found unconstitutional that year. If the SCOTUS or a state SC found the bill unconstitutional, repeal it and get it off the books

13 Likes

How to show support for an unpopular platform that your base requires.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Good. More of this, please. Hopefully without putting people’s lives in jeopardy first.

12 Likes

from

6 Likes

Death panels.

5 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

12 Likes

[Archive]

8 Likes