The Franken Berry Stool (aka red poop)

My mom got us a box of Count Chocula once when I was a kid, and I remember being disappointed by it as well. It didn’t taste like chocolate so much as mud, and while it did turn the milk brown it did not make it taste like chocolate milk at all. Plus it got soggy faster than Rice Crispies, which is saying something.

1 Like

What effect does the chocolate flavored variety have?

In other news Captain Crunch OOPS ALL BERRIES also turns your poop a blue/green color.

Eh, the bigger issue with Captain Crunch is the way it rips your mouth to shreds. I swear you could hide razor blades in that cereal and nobody would notice.

11 Likes

Grape koolaid in large amounts turned my son’s poop a remarkable shade of green once… I have to admit, if someone sold tablets that turned poo different colors I would probably buy them and use them. I always aspired to eat enough carrots or kale while pregnant to give birth to an orange or green child, but alas, I had pretty bad morning sickness the whole way through and could never pull it off.

2 Likes

I’d heard they had to change the name to ‘Frute Brute’ because there’s no actual fruit in the cereal.

1 Like

and just in time: http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/11/03/ice-cream-glow-dark-jellyfish?cmpid=ef-reddit

no report on the poop yet though

1 Like

I remember it being chocolatey, but I never put milk in the sweet/kiddy cereals, because on the few occasions I talked my parents into buying them it was on the condition that they not be eaten as if they were a real breakfast, but crunched on in the afternoon in a small snack-sized portion like candy, which they basically kind of are (but I guess with vitamins and carbs, so maybe kind of better for you, I suppose).

1 Like

I recently discovered that the dyes they use in making fake blueberries in baked goods turns your deposits green. I spent a good couple hours mulling over what could have done that to me, and several more hours eating bagels in order to make sure I was right.

2 Likes

I don’t remember eating so much taupe. I’ve considered trying out ‘Battle School Blastberry,’ but I’m probably too old to pull it off. I swore I’d never turn into one of those obvious dye jobs. Really, I should just lean into it and go full ‘Coffee.’

I remember my youngest sister ate beets when she was a toddler, and the next day my parents were freaking out. Then they remembered the beets.

McDonald’s used to sell Shamrock Shakes and the kids down the street loved telling about the time that their brother consumed one (or, rather, after he consumed one).

EDIT: Some kind of bleach will turn red when mixed with urine. One morning I woke up and got really scared because it looked like I was peeing blood. Then I figured out my wife had cleaned the toilet and the cleanser was still in the bowl.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.