The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Old asshole brain.

14 Likes

But as he admired the display of new assault rifles at a booth in the sprawling George R. Brown Convention Center downtown, Schwartz said he knew the shooting would once again inflame the tense debate about gun control in the U.S., which he said always seems to vilify responsible gun owners like himself who simply want to protect the Second Amendment.

“Every time we have a whack job that shoots up people, it puts us under stress,” he said.

In interviews with The Texas Tribune, a dozen NRA convention attendees were horrified by the Uvalde shooting. But they were also unified in their belief that the shooter’s access to guns was not to blame.

Instead, they attributed this attack and others to a broader breakdown in society wrought by the removal of God from public schools, the decline of two-parent households, a perceived leniency toward criminals, social media and an increase in mental illness.

They described feeling ostracized for their beliefs, and not just those on guns. For their refusal to get the COVID-19 vaccine. For their objections to gay people serving as teachers. For their belief in disciplining children through spanking.

16 Likes

These guys must have some sort of undiagnosed mental illness to respond to this tragedy in this fashion. /s

17 Likes

Is there a term for appropriation of victimhood? :thinking:

16 Likes

Republican?

17 Likes

Fucking Greenwald

19 Likes

No one cares about your parochial thumb fight.

Except that bit about how you’re being duped by Peter Thiel. You’ll be the first ones up against the wall if his ilk win.

7 Likes

Huh. The Koch Bros slabbed an alternate libertarian academia in place, with interlocking think-tanks as wingnut welfare.

And Peter Thiel is funding a wankerfest to own the libs? Scary stuff kids!

10 Likes
11 Likes

To be fair, he is one of the world’s leading experts on screwed up people.
All lines matter!

12 Likes

I can almost feel the warmth of the burning brain cells through my screen.

8 Likes

Next time Jr. goes on safari, he should totally try that with a Cape buffalo…

11 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sure he’s used to it by now.

12 Likes
17 Likes

A whole long thread of gun pr0n.

6 Likes

It seems like these shots are just screaming “rob my house! I have lots of expensive guns!”

15 Likes

Bombay sapphire and Tia Maria bottles too… what other bad choices have her parents helped her make?

13 Likes

Model railway collecting at that price level probably has a much lower risk of robbery.

11 Likes

Reminds me a lot of this:

Weird. Which “hidden clues” are we missing? :unamused:

7 Likes