The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Like someone drew an angry face on their big toe?

11 Likes
20 Likes

Substitute “confused” for “angry” and “penis” for “toe.”

I forget where I saw it, but someone described T(f)ucker’s facial expression as “someone moved his food bowl.”

7 Likes

Over It Eye Roll GIF

15 Likes

Not Techno Viking? Hmmmpf

01:09

5 Likes

Musk doesn’t have swagger like that

4 Likes

Elon Musk is a horrible person who only cares about enriching himself at the expense of other people as well as the environment. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree that was a Zambian Emerald Mine owner in Apartheid South Africa. The only difference is that Musk can distract people from how horrible a person he is with cars and technology that his cult of tech bros have been dreaming about since they were kids.

5 Likes

Technoking, because it’s important the corporate dystopia be both as overtly feudal as possible, and extremely tacky in an 80s-pop-culture-imagining-cyberspace kind of way. But this seems like quite the day to pick for proclaiming yourself a ruler like that, doesn’t it?

Ides of March

11 Likes

It looks like he was just an asshole.

Hrmph. He might not have intended it as terrorism, but it was terrorism.

10 Likes

Diabetes made him do it:

6 Likes

mcconnell

17 Likes

Won’t someone please think of the poors who can’t afford Lambos and are forced to drive Toyotas?

I swear, they could set the bar at $10M/year and there would be some wanker crying about how hard it is to live on that in West Palm Beach. “Do you know what pool maintenance costs there?!”

17 Likes

My brain refuses to see that word as a noun, and insists it’s a verb, a portmanteau of technology and smoking.

Still dumb, just not as pretentious.

I hope his hubris eats him soon.

15 Likes

sofa-king-bus-ad

20 Likes

From the linked CNBC article:

He said a family of four living in a high-cost city with $400,000 a year in income could afford a $1.6 million mortgage on a $2 million home.

…which means a mortgage of $6,746/month. That doesn’t include utilities, taxes, etc. Are families making $400K/year really living in $2M houses?

9 Likes

The average Toronto homeowner is now living in a $1M+ home, so it’s possible. But no one goes out and buys a $2M house from scratch rather than trading up or moving out of the high-priced core, so that mortgage is probably where they’ve loaded it against those $400k poors.

9 Likes

If $400k/yr is a “struggle” I question their ability to manage money. Of course, if you consider Lambos and jet setting as necessary expenses, then yeah, that’s probably inadequate. We make less than half that and consider ourselves pretty damn wealthy, but I guess YMMV.

13 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

And then my brain went to “technoking douchetoking.” :woman_shrugging:

SJM-L-MUSKPOT-0308

10 Likes