The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

13 Likes

It’s never not projection.

15 Likes

“…solicitation of a minor.” is how that sentence ends, in case anyone doesn’t feel like clicking through.

But, you know, it’s okay, since, as his attorney pointed out:

“This investigation revolves around a fictitious alleged minor created by law enforcement and posted on the Internet,” Bond said Thursday. “There is not a real victim in the case.”

:roll_eyes:

Gross.

19 Likes

Hey Project Veritas - isn’t receiving stolen property a crime?

19 Likes

Certainly they’ve seized his computer and phone, and thus I’m sure they’ll find “a real victim in the case”, if not many.

11 Likes

I hate that they cal PV an “activist group.” It’s all fraud and grift. They are cons. Activism requires real work. They phone it in.

18 Likes

Project Fraudulosus

13 Likes

They just got the Latin wrong.

It should be projectus verus: “Real Projection”.

14 Likes

You’d think, especially if they weren’t exactly arms length.

15 Likes
13 Likes

Thanks. Link blocked in UK.

2 Likes

Part asshollery, part saying the quiet bit out loud:

21 Likes

Pizzagate 2.0.

14 Likes

Why the fuck is project veritas STILL a thing?

17 Likes

Too soon to say if this is real, but here’s hoping.

16 Likes

Maybe he’s in ICE custody? They could be deporting him. The reasons for deportation are:

What Counts as a Crime of Moral Turpitude Under Immigration Law

“Crimes of moral turpitude” (or “CMTs”) are not well defined in U.S. immigration law. However, courts have weighed in, and the Department of State’s guidance notes that the most common elements of a moral turpitude crime include “fraud, larceny, and intent to harm persons or things.” (9 FAM 302.3-2(B)(2)(U).)@

19 Likes

I think those cheesy graphics alone are enough to arrest him for. :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

26 Likes

hdydfk

It’s an anti-vaxx christofascist and his posse, from Aylmer Ontario.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/DebiJackson50/status/1563899542927458308/photo/1

23 Likes