The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

15 Likes
11 Likes
17 Likes

Hello police? There’s a group throwing rocks and debris off a bridge over the 405.

12 Likes

basketball wives ass kicked GIF by VH1

9 Likes

15 Likes

It never gets old.

20 Likes

I know that if I saw this, I would have pulled off the freeway and started taking pictures of those racists. I noticed that they all had face coverings, so we know that they’re cowards, too. Taking pictures of the license plates on cars parked nearby probably would’ve freaked them out. I’m wondering how long they were there and if they got their asses kicked?

14 Likes

Because there isn’t a topic for “Eat the Rich.”

Forgive me if I don’t express relief at this news.

15 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes
16 Likes

“a potential explosive device,”

Let me guess. A janky l-ion battery? /s

7 Likes
15 Likes

That’s damn impressive. If no one owns a car.

14 Likes

Or horses or arrows…but it looks like they might be able to figure something out against spearmen if they can meet them on broken ground.

14 Likes

Or a shotgun to the legs. Not that those shields would stop a firearm.

If you’re really preparing for war - you’re doing it wrong, dudes.

11 Likes

Hold The Line Dogecoin GIF

15 Likes

Bob Evans has it right. We’ve seen it in Portland. Neonazis come to town to “protest.” Police can’t intervene, because of their 1A rights. But when counterprotesters show up to keep the “protesters” from beating up homeless people and POC just out living their life, well, then the police show up to “maintain the peace.” Which means break some heads. Strange that the out-of-town neonazis aren’t the ones who end up in jail or the hospital…

21 Likes

22 Likes