The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

17 Likes

This ad appeared under that for me.

When he’s not building rockets, boring tunnels, sending cars into space he’s ALSO not reading books fuckers.

He is a guy who brings the buying a degree thing to its most rarified level ever.

13 Likes

Signed NDA

Well that sounds like the start of a recipe for a disaster right off the bat

There is no publicly available roster of the 16 teachers Rolling Stone reported currently work full-time at Donda Academy and their qualifications are unknown.

14 Likes

Why isn’t a billionaire Christian paying for those kids tuition?

Also - good luck stopping kids talking!

14 Likes

Even West’s own young daughter occasionally tells off the paparazzi haha

9 Likes

Little Buckley needs daddy and a Congress lady to defend him. Probably not tanning his balls enough.

15 Likes

Bucker? What kind of a name is that?

6 Likes

Well, that’s one way to reinforce the idea that your son is independent and capable on his own merits - by immediately jumping in to fight anyone who says differently! /s

15 Likes

The elder Carlson apparently took serious umbrage, calling up Emmer and demanding that he “either reveal which staff member took a swipe at Carlson’s son, a Capitol Hill aide … or the Fox host would assume Emmer himself was to blame for the quote,” Axios wrote.

Missi Pyle Karen GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

The school has applied for accreditation through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Rolling Stone reported. Criteria for accreditation include qualified administrators and instructional staff.

Yeah, this group does not mess around. I’ve been involved in three HS accreditation processes, and the visiting WASC committee recommendations for accreditation is very difficult and time-consuming.

You may be thankful it comes around every three to six years, but that is exactly what WASC will hold against a future accreditation. You have to show that the school is actively working to improve itself, student achievement and closing student achievement gaps.

I can’t see that this school will ever be accredited as long as they refuse to educate by state rules and guidelines.

13 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes
14 Likes

Trick question - they are the same thing.

17 Likes

The irony of the website name is not lost.

20 Likes

That’s (the least of) what he gets.

17 Likes

Oh no! Can he still afford to buy Parler now?

19 Likes

Oh, man; I sure hope so.

19 Likes

I’m not sure it’s worth more than pocket change, anyhow.

14 Likes

Exactly; let him throw even more of his money away, courting people who will always hate him even more than he hates himself.

16 Likes