The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Surfside. that does not surprise me at all. super high-end neighborhood near Bal Harbor and IIRC, very close to the new Kushner compound.
it is also where the tragic collapse of Champlain Towers condominium went down.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Tell me more.

Kamala Harris Smh GIF by GIPHY News

Itā€™s always projection. They deflect while they cheat.

14 Likes

Ignore the man behind the curtain in the projectionistā€™s booth!

12 Likes
13 Likes

I Dont Think It Works Like That Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

15 Likes
10 Likes

ā€œ The idea of a queer character on a Star Trek show was routinely vetoed by executive producer Rick Berman. Berman believed any hint of non-heterosexuality on Star Trek would have alienated a significant portion of the franchiseā€™s fan base across America in the '90s. Itā€™s an unsurprisingly reductive point of view, especially for a franchise as famous for its progressive politics and social messaging as Star Trek . It also flies in the face of the views of Star Trek franchise creator Gene Roddenberry, who was advocating for LGBT representation by the early days of Star Trek: The Next Generation in the late '80s.ā€

Berman is also reported to have hated the Dominion War long story arc and have been unsuccessful in trying to shitcan it. Something that was visionary for media. Rick Berman couldnā€™t see the future.

15 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

We always have our head-canon of queer Garak!

ds9-jazz-hands-star-trek

16 Likes
10 Likes

They should take that to Romania

15 Likes

I think they misunderstood when people characterized Tate as ā€œgreasy.ā€

11 Likes

Fixed it for him.

20 Likes
6 Likes

14 Likes

You know them kids donā€™t listen

And yet:

• Repeated ā€œMarkā€ rather than ā€œMartinā€ (does she really not know MLKā€™s name?);
  • ā€œwhereā€ instead of ā€œweā€™reā€;
  • incorrect capitalization all over the place;
  • ā€œmentā€ instead of ā€œmeantā€;
  • ā€œthem kidsā€.

Add those small bits to the fact she sent an official school text with that slur, which means she thought she was surrounded by like-minded bigots (probably is, to a large extent), and we get the state of education in the U.S. in a nutshell.

20 Likes

Hey Vern, all it takes it your vote to kick Kevin out.

Do it.

Narrator: ā€œHe wonā€™tā€

14 Likes

I always assumed he was simply practicing good taste and waiting for someone with quality attributes. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Screaming Internally Star Trek GIF

Poor Bashir, the poor genetically enhanced guy canā€™t catch a break!

8 Likes

The morality party exhibits decorum and respect for the country its and traditions.

Yeah - he fucked you idiot. You were stupid enough to believe a Republican politician; thatā€™s on you.

12 Likes